It’s St Patrick’s day – the wearing of the green, etc. No matter what our genes tell us, everyone is a little Irish of St Paddy’s Day!! So if you’re feeling festive, here’s a few things you can do around Downtown Westfield to get you into the mood:
1. What comes to mind first is our local Irish store, Bridget’s Irish Cottage. They carry all things Irish – lots of emerald green and some really good candy from across the Pond.
2. My favorite bakery in town is Bovella’s. It’s a great place to purchase your Irish soda bread and green shamrock cookies.
3. Make your way to the bar at Addams Tavern and order a glass of whiskey.
5. Blue Jasmine is in the green mood and offering 20% of anything in that color in their jewelry and gifts section.
6. And for the kids, Learning Express Toys is offering 17% off for those lucky people shopping on the 17th.
There’s plenty of “green” around town – so go out and celebrate.